Monday, October 3, 2011

SAFE MODE LIFE !

Well after all some witty writings, here I get serious! I’m sure few would wonder what the hell has happen to me! Never minds it’s just for the ones who wanted me to get serious in life! Bingo! CAREER CAREER CAREER! One of the most chanted words! Wondering how many of us are genuinely happy about their career and work life. A very few of them really enjoy it and the ones who enjoy are the ones who are really happy! What I personally believe is you cannot bring out the best in you until you fall in love with it! Money comes Money goes.. Than to think of the big bucks , Think of the happiness you get from personal satisfaction. Many of them have a forced career as kids and then few follow what others do! I really wonder how many of us want to be a TRUE ENGINEER! To become a successful engineer all you have to do is study something and work in a different field! There you go BINGO! Man you study Biotech or chemical or biomed or ECE and then attend all the campus interviews. You make sure you get a job in hand before you pass out. Then you are also one of the successful engineers as parents denoted! And yeah you are the SOFTWARE ENGINEER! Guess being a software engineer is like having a relationship status of being committed! Having taken a survey, we found that many of the software professionals stick on to their work just for their 2 years of work experience (for their MBA) and big bucks! It’s so similar to the way people whine when they are in a relationship. Dude! I just can’t handle my girl! She keeps texting and talking 24x7. She so wants to be with me forever. No my time, no my space! Wonder if at all she had 25 hours and one more day extra in a month she would still be the same. Better stay single dude! A common dialogue from a friend who is in a relationship! Now comparing with work: Hey how’s work going? What’s up these days? Yeah dude going on..! Man I got no time I’m working like madness day and night for this project. It’s really eating my head. All that I have earned along with my big bucks is BP, Tension, Stress, Backache and yea along with some lovely incentives of working on holidays as well and ya not to mention few on site visits! It’s like you have a Ferrari parked in a house surrounded by water. You have a diamond ring which is smaller in size! What’s the point in shedding out your entire life to problems (as I would call the whining as) when you really can’t find time for family, friends, love and nature! I am sure you would miss all those irresponsible fun and ever cherished days of chatting endlessly, roaming with friends till the last drop of petrol is there, 10 friends sharing one cup of coffee/tea. Road trips are always fun and awesome because they are adventurous! Sometimes it’s nicer when you take some adventurous steps in your Life than to have this safe mode function. Do what your passion is all about.
Sometimes we realize things late. Better late than Never. Sometimes we just need to be little gutsy in taking decisions! Nothing wrong, Life is short, Experiment things, Mistakes would happen, Learn from your mistakes, Fall in love with whatever you do! You can find really happiness in YOU! You would surely Love every bit of Life! Get adventurous and get going  there is some much fun in life! Take it light and fun!

P.S: 1. This applies not only to SOFTWARE ENGINEERS! (I mentioned it coz the survey we took was based on final year students and S/W professionals) .
2. To all my friends who knows about me in and out, wouldn’t find this blog new and nice or anything special! Sorry for boring you guys! The Naughty prankster in me is giving a witty smile now! Better run than to think :D EVIL SMILES UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment