Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another year of SINGLEDOM!

Another year of singledom and a year older! 2010-11 is one of the most memorable year of my life! A year which started filled with happiness and fun; I should say it persisted throughout the year! Had a beautiful way to start the year and all I wished last year was a happy fun filled life and I am so glad it was indeed an awesome year! 2011 is the most exciting year! This is the way it goes!
OCTOBER: Had a beautiful surprise B’day bash @ 12 by my sweet grandma and cousins! Had a big Chocolate cake! No wonder I have been gaining weight this year ;) Another surprise B’day bash from my ever loving friends. Credits to Shruthi for putting up all the things with Rohan and Deepthi! And how can I not mention Viks, Arosha, Presin and Neeru for their virtual presence in skype! And the musical note from sharan! My lovely bro Jeshu for his wish! This year I had lot of International friends so got wishes from all over the globe! Credits to IC2010 team! And yeah I became such a foodie! So I call this MONTH of FRIENDS and FOOD!
NOVEMBER: My first job! I was all excited to join my first company, though I was working on project after passing out of coll! First month in Work and had my first trip to Noida, my office HQ! Well nothing great about Noida ~ an industrial sector but I loved it for one reason: I had all the time just for myself all alone! My first trip all alone with no family and no friends! Felt really good to experience things alone and had a fabulous time all just for myself! This is the MONTH JUST FOR JILLU that’s ME!
DECEMBER: I had quite a lot of free time though I was working! After a longtime I took my brushes. And I fell in love with ART all over again! I painted lot.. All my passion for art and learning was in its peak! Art is one thing which keeps me happy forever. Guess I gifted my bestest friend lot of paintings! This is the MONTH of ART!
JANUARY: The first month of the year 2011! I was just a 3 months baby in my work life! All pampered at work and was so falling in love with my work and career. And my New Year gift from Microsoft WP7 baby  So i call this MONTH of CAREER!
FEBRUARY: As people say February is the month of Love (V Day specials)! Yes very true! I was committed! Fell in Love with IMAGINE CUP! Formed the Trio GREEN UNO Team for Digital Media! And yeah my first official conference to Pattaya! So i call this MONTH of LOVE, TRAVEL and FUN!
MARCH: Round 1 of Digital Media! Made a flip book, made a one minute video with Viks and my virtual friend Arosha on Skype helping us out and giving all the moral support! And yeah We did get threw round 1 with maximum votes in sub round 6. This is a MONTH of BEGINNING of IMAGINE CUP and HARD WORK!
APRIL: So fell in Love with the word TRAVEL and FUN! Made the most exciting trips to THAILAND with friends! Thanks to those free tickets ;) A trip least expected! I was living in a dreamland where it was filled with fun, fun and more fun! Did a lot of shopping and lived up to the spirits. Cheers to my lovely friend! This month was dedicated to FUN, TRAVEL and FRIENDS!
MAY:This was the month i fell in love with short filming, editing, painting! All credits to IMAGINE CUP 2011! Arosha, Viks and me worked like madness for round 2 of the Digital media just for one reason NYC. Special thanks to Chandy, Anandh, Hari and grandma for their support. Burnt the midnight oil! Was deprived of sleep..never knew that we could get so serious on things and get so creative! Can’t forget those midnight dinners, chit chats, music and pranks we did while making the video. So i call this MONTH of SLEEPLESS, HARDWORKING, DEDICATION, CREATIVITY and FUN LEARNING!
JUNE: Month of results! All our hard work on making the video was recognized. Yes! We cleared the second round of IMAGINE CUP and were to represent INDIA in Worldwide finals @ NEW YORK CITY!! We could feel the achievement in the air! The whole brand new atmosphere looking forward to meet students all over the world (close to 500 students)! Our second interview was the USA VISA interview! How can I forget the cute smart visa officer Andrew (did a lil drooling) Yes! We got our visas too. (10 year multiple entry tourist visa only for me) woww . Now time to pack things!!!! So i call this as MONTH of ACHIEVEMENT, EXCITEMENT, PLANNING, EXECUTION, PACKING and FUN!
JULY: I was a NEW YORKER! Walked around the streets of NY! Met all my IC 2010 friends! Biggest international reunion! One of an experience to represent INDIA in a foreign land! Met great people! Made lot of friends! The late night walks, shopping, volunteering with City Year, dancing and music. Fun learning experience and our 30 hour challenge! I really don't think July could have got better than this (coz it’s a month with 0 holidays).Time when all the students around the world united to solve the world toughest problems! So fell in love with NEW YORK and MICROSOFT. So i call this month of LEARNING, EXPERIENCE, TRAVEL, LOVE AND FUN FUN and MORE FUN!
AUGUST: All cousins and family under one roof after 8 years is definitely an awesome feel! Time spent just with family, family and more family! Made lotta road trips with family. Did a lot of shopping! Experienced the Asli INCREDIBLE INDIA with the crazy family of mine! So i call this MONTH of FAMILY, LOVE and FUN!
SEPTEMBER: After all the travelling! It was the time to become the Marriage Material! A very exciting month! So i call this a MONTH of HAPPINESS, EXCITEMENT, BEAUTIFUL, GOOD, FUN!
So I really don’t regret that I have grown a year older ;) coz the whole journey was so much fun filled with love and happiness! A year with no regrets! A year older and wiser! Excited to have more fun , happiness and good learning! Thanks a ton for all of you for being a part of my life and made me feel special touch wood!

Guys! It’s my B’day hope god heard all my secret wish list of 2012  so just pray for me :D

3 comments:

  1. advanced happy birthday to u.. may 2011-12 give u more such excitement and fun-filled days... God bless U...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete