Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a boy girl thing!

I wonder why guys are concern about what girls really mean or want? Answer: They so need girls in their life! Guys always complain on girls for what they are! The worst is they try to decode girl’s dictionary. We accept a fine is never a FINE! A yes is never a Yes! 5 minutes=an hour! Nothing= Everything! Your wish= If at all you do it, you are so dead! But that’s how it works in a guy’s dictionary as well.
What Guys really mean!!!
~ Oh dear I will explain everything to you in detail!
Really means “What do I explain? I’m clueless! or it can even be Crap I am caught!”
~ I think you need to take a break
Really means “I am watching the match. Can you please stop making noises?”
~Kiss and Hug!
Really means “Don’t ask a word more”
~ How can I forget? We are going for dinner sweety! It’s a surprise!
Really means “ Oops I forgot!”
~I can’t find it
Really means “My outstretched hands can’t reach them”
~I help you at home!
Really means “You clean and I mess up”
~I have an important meeting with my client
Really means” It’s BEER time!”
~I am listening to you sweety!Found looking somewhere else
Really means” Oh man the girl in the next table is super hot! I am dating the wrong one!”
~That’s really sweet of you
Really means” Now don’t come in my way!”
~You are so stunning! I so wanna keep looking at you!
Really means” I am HUNGRY! I WANT FOOD and NOT YOU”
~ Not a nice color! Doesn’t suit you!
Really means”Oh man! Don’t tell me you are going to buy another one!”
~Will you marry me?
Really means”There is no milk, Shirts not pressed, I am tired of hotel food!”
P.S: Facts to be accepted
1. Guys can’t live without girls!
2. Girls love them for their stupidity!
3. Guys don’t know to lie!
4. Girls are born CIAs!
5. Girls love shopping and cosmetics!
6. Guys spend more time in front of the mirror to set their hair!
7. Girls gossip!
8. Guy’s just talk about others life!
9. Girls have better memory!
10. Guys have selective memory!

Dedicated to all boys who whine about What girls Really MEAN/ WANT??

3 comments: