Wednesday, November 2, 2011

World’s toughest job!!

Oh man… My work was pathetic! Oh sheeshh ! I hate my manager! Whatta sadistic office I work with, no holiday!!! It’s Monday, oh my god! I’m feeling blue! Reports, strategies, markets, clients, development, process flow, deployment! Oh guys give me a BREAK!!!!
Siddd!!! Wake upppp… its 12 !!! oh yeahhhh sooo bright! Heyy my laptop.. I woke up ! good morning blog! Sundays are denoted to brunches but for me every day is a Sunday no wonder I have brunch daily! Man I can say there is no one in this world satisfied! Be it working or student or bf or husband or wife or sister or brother or jobless! All those who are single want a GF/ BF! All those who are committed wants a hotter dude/ hotter chick! All those who are married wants a bachelor life! And All those who are working wants to take a break! All those in a BREAK wants to work! This is actually life!

Every day I hit for brunch, catch up some movie in afternoon and sleep back in my couch, wake up in the evening catch up with friends , have dinner with family and blog and watch movies and sleep again! The most hard part of this is when all the people in the world ask hey sid what are you doing? I’m jobless! Looking out for job! Oh you are not working?? You must be having a good time then! After listening to this a million times I broke! What the hell? Do you have any idea to be jobless and free? No so please don’t say it is cool. Whatt?? What problem you got man? No schedules to be met, no targets, no lousy managers and meetings! That's the best thing in life.. Dude try doing nothing the whole day! I mean you shouldn’t think of doing what in the evening or anything.. just let yourself followed by the tide of time n day! Man you cant! The person who does this which I mean doesn’t think anything about future or past or present is definitely The DUDE/ BABE I wanna meet! You are annoyed of working and annoyed of not working! Anything that's been done all over again and again.. gets boring and irritating..! There should always be some change to cheer up those regular moronic life!

Man this is for all those people who whines about life and the way it is! The most hardest or the toughest job in life is being VETTI ! For all those who are VETTI can definitely understand this post better!

P.S: VETTI ~ tamil slang of being jobless!

2 comments:

  1. Can't agree more.!!!
    Bt i just got out of brain frying marathon meeting just now and at that point I wished I was vetti at least for a certain amount of time if not the whole day.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @karthik: hehe! challenge s one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete