Thursday, September 30, 2010

My sissy friend


hmm... What do i say abt the sissy frend..my childhood friend.. met her first in dainty dolls our pre- school then again in school..we became really close n the 8th grade.. then used to go for math n french classes together.. then as time passed things started to change.. she turned out to be my wonderful sissy friend who always shows the right path.. well we used to be almost 24x7 together.. used to hangout in bb.. then have some small chats which turns out to be hours.. then we reach home again start our gossips.. lolz.. used to play a lot of pranks.. n she s someone whom i treasure a lot.. she is also one among those few who can figure out wat am up to.. the first gurl n our group to tie the knot.. wow.. we all were so so happy for her.. n i was more excited.. it was more like my sis wedding than to say my best frends wedding.. she s very innocent not innocent very friendly n sweet yet matured.. the only gurl who talks sensibly (at tyms).. someone who pulls my leg big time.. someone who jus makes me feel i have a family..! i am jus talking about my best sissy frend shruthi..! a friendship that turned out to be a sissy frend..n filled life with so much fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment