Thursday, September 30, 2010

Memory that Lasts Forever..

"Give me some sunshine,
Give me some rain,
Give me another chance,
I wanna grow up once again" 
  
Listening to the tune from 3 idiots  just reminds me of my childhood days which were just too wonderful to be admired.. life was just free from stress, work n responsibility .. the only time we used to realize how hard life was during exams and unfilled  homeworks.. but we never knew that those were to become the best moments in life.. the old cycle rides.. playing in the rain.. eating ice creams.. n the scribblings being referred as master pieces..the swing that made me go high..the slide that got me down.. got friends with whom fun never ends.. having an audience were even my silly talks were rated the best..there's always someone to clean your dirty room filled with spilled paints and clothes thrown out of the wardrobe.. the wonderful walks with sam, my dog.. running behind him, trying to give a shower to him which was bigger than me.. ended up being more messy..lol ;) made my mom run behind me for breaking her favorite glass n scoring low n hindi..n those inspiring days  which pulled out the art in me.. trying to be an all rounder..doze early get up late.. missing those days of fun and innocence.. wish i could grow again.. so enjoy your transition..! 

No comments:

Post a Comment