Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Love Karthik!

Well this blog is to my four months old relationship..! Karthik.. the most special guy in my life..He's this sweet cute smart boy next door types..Smart, Calm, Naughty, Playful, Matured, Responsible and apparently calls himself a reserved guy! He's one of the awesomest guys i ever met.. we met as strangers, we became friends, Fell in Love and we are now as One! 4 months with this so called matured guy was just to amazing.. He's one guy who can read my crazy mind so perfectly.. he's one who could bring a smile in me so instantly.. he's my best friend who listens to my ramblings patiently, A perfect 2a.m fiance who sings songs 2 me! One guy who loves shopping.. may be he likes shopping coz he's just too lazy to pick his clothes.. ;) All the small fights n arguments made us understand more! Sometimes we are so opposite in thoughts and i would be like actually Karthik!! Opposites DO ATTRACT EACH OTHER.. Physics is right!!! He would be wondering if it's really necessary she needs proofs now for theories..!



Those tiny winy romance to crazy jokes.. What not we haven't spoken about! nursery rhymes to cooking.. family to love.. best thing i liked was those small cute little cuddling after those silly fights.. he admires me da way i am and lets me be the real me!He's the First ever guy to call me responsible.. Sometimes at his peak of maturity all i can do is listen and say ok.. he bears all my crap comment in the midst of serious conversations..! handles my tantrums so well that i have decided to give him nobel prize..;) he listens to all my melodramas and still says hey jillu baby i love you.. i cant live without you..! You are the craziest girl i ever met! he's so so perfect and amazingly awesome.. Tuto, tweetu, sweetu, monu, pursha, hubby, fiance, lover boy, bubbly, humpty, chubby this list of nick names keeps going on and on.. gross comments.. naughty wits.. matured thoughts.. responsible guy is all him!
Tuto ~ The loving Fiance
Pursha ~ The responsible hubby
Humpty ~ The foodie karthik
Bubbly ~ The loving lover boy
Monu ~ The best friend..

I would say hes a perfect friend..perfect fiance.. am sure a perfect hubby too for this cute crazy little girl Jillu..

KARTHIKKKKK!!!! I LOVE YOU..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment