Monday, November 21, 2011

10 Day you challenge - Day 1 of 10

Taking the 10 day challenge was there in my mind for quite a while ;) Here I go with my Day 1 of 10 ~ Nine loves!!




1.Lovely family and fun loving friends ~ For all who have made me smile and laugh! love you guys!

2.Travel ~ Anytime , anywhere I'm in!

3.Sleep ~ I'm such a sleep queen! i can sleep for about 18hrs at stretch. Touch wood! My friends hate me for this..coz they have a tough time to wake me up

4.Food~ off-late i have become such a foodie! i love experimenting food! n yeah a strict veggie ;)

5.Shopping~ Bags, clothes, ear rings! right from street shops to designer stuff.. just cant say a no to shopping!

6.Chocolates~ My bestest friend!

7.Food stuffs ~ Pani puri to sandwiches! jelabi's to nachos.. Wow i so love good food! i don't eat much though

8.Music~ Any and everything that sets me crazy

9.SKYPE n FB n GTALK ~ Makes me feel so near to my bestest friends of life and my sweetu..I'm sure my friends n me would be the richest if at all we are getting paid for using the services lolz..!


PS: List keeps changing ;)

4 comments: